Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'm a 15 year old girl and i want to build muscle and lose some fat.?

I'm already kind of muscular but I'd like to lose some fat to make it a bit more noticeable but I woud like to build a little some more muscle I dont want to be one of those "skinny Girls". I lift weights at school 4 days a week and it seems to help. I have an ankle injury so I can't start running until I'm done with physical therapy. Also I already slightly have V lines and I'd like them to be more noticeable and I want to lose some of the fat in my (thighs stomach and Lower back). Anything to help like what I should eat to build muscle and what excercises would be good for me. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Try the lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

Youtube thumbnail

it really works

cut down on carbs, eat more protein...very important post-workout. swiming is a great exercise, i think you can do that even with an injured ankle. they low weight high reps...that's wrong, heavy weight's results stay around longer, do sets 12-10-8, and 5 pounds after each set. next week you start with more weight.... only take 20 seconds in between sets, that's the best way to burn fat.

• Robert

Keep doing what you are doing and start running, cycling, walking, swimming, dance, etc. as soon as you are able. as far as diet goes just eat healthy and maintain a reasonable weight. Let your mirror be your guide. The important thing is body fat percentage, not how much you weigh. 21% body fat would be a good target.

as a guy this is kinda weird but ur best bet is doing a lot of ab work outs, and if u knw what a push and a pull r to build upper body strength do 2 pulls for every push, and if ur mostly worried about ur mid section free weights wont help, u should do most of it on ur at own, sit ups inclined sit ups there is a lot u can do for ur midsection

Go to my blog to see following topics The Truth about the six pack ABS Burn the FAT feed the MUSCLE!