Will AT&t have cell phones on sale for Black Friday?

Planning on buying a cell phone soon and was wondering if cell phones will be on sale from AT&T. I plan to buy it from the AT&T carrier directly not at walmart or bestbuy or any place like that. I'm specifically looking for the Samsung Impression. Thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

Most carriers offer some sort of Black Friday Discount. I tried google.com for you but that wasn't very helpful! I would say hold out until Friday and then go see in the physical store itself. I heard Wal-Mart is offering really good Black Friday ATT deals so you might want to give them a try before hand, so you know what each retailer is offering in terms of price before choosing where to buy it.

Summary: Wait until Friday, then try both retailers. I hope this helped!

2

Source(s): 100% Free Cell Phone - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?FXWF