The sim card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported?

I was using itunes yesterday night perfectly fine, and my iPhone had no problems at all, but today when i connected my usb to my laptop and went onto itunes everything just went wrong. I clicked on the iPhone tab in itunes and it said the above (the sim card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported) but the thing is, i am on o2 pay as you go. o2 is the carrier for iPhones in the UK, are they not? So not only can i not use itunes but my iPhone is frozen on a screen that shows a usb --> then itunes. I can only use my iPhone to make emergency calls. Other than that it is completely useless. I have tried restarting the phone and itunes restored the iPhone but it still went to the same screen as before.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

heyyyyy same prob here it happened yesterday wid me ur iphone must be jailbroken.same for me i clicked upgrade so what they told is that i got my from europe and jailbroke only then able to use in middleeast so now i need that sim from europe or at&t's sim to unlock it even i can only make emergency calls

but try this

http://www.pcworld.com/article/137223/how_to_unloc...

i found it yesterday and i will try this today till evening

most probably it will work so try it!!!!

so lets see

• 1 decade ago

you need to get a o2 iphone payg sim card google "iphone o2 sim card"!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.