Can my spouse buy a house if I'm undergoing foreclosure or short-sale on a property acquired before marriage?

Before we got married, I bought a house in LV, NV. My husband and I currently reside in that house but I don't know for how much longer since I purchased that house on a sub-prime loan. I'm undergoing foreclosure mediation to either negotiate for price reduction, modification, or just short-sale. In any... show more Before we got married, I bought a house in LV, NV. My husband and I currently reside in that house but I don't know for how much longer since I purchased that house on a sub-prime loan. I'm undergoing foreclosure mediation to either negotiate for price reduction, modification, or just short-sale. In any case, my husband would like to buy a house in LA, CA as a first time buyer. Is there a way that he can use his 675 credit score and our incomes to purchase the home, without my bad credit adversely affect his loan eligibility?

I've read different posts about options, but I seek clarification and advice on the best course of action. One, he could purchase as a married man solely on the loan and title, and I quit claim. Two, he could form a corporation and purchase the property as corporate expense, which cuts me out of the picture. Three, a third party could purchase and quit claim the house to us. Four, he could purchase as an investment property (not sure if he gets first time buyer credit for that?), arrange someone to default on the mortgage so that we can get the deed in lieu. Please clarify.