Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急急急!自傳翻譯~拜託!明天就要用了

xxx是我的名字,19871004出生於高雄市。畢業於NKMU。家中成員五人,父母育有三女,我是第二個孩子。由於父親工作不穩定,長年失業;母親背負經濟壓力工作繁忙,從小我必須和大姊分擔家中事務並照顧妹妹,使我養成了細心、負責、有責任感且獨立的個性。

從五專踏入航海這門領域,自不斷的學習中體認我對航海的興趣及熱情,在五專畢業前,於萬海的短期實習中,體驗了海上生活,了解船員工作環境和生活型態,也確定了自己將來要從事航海的志向。

二技時,除了在學術方面充實自己,也順利考取航海人員一等船副特考,並將醫療急救、進階滅火、熟悉液體貨船、操作級雷達ARPA、通用級GMDSS、救生艇筏及救難挺操縱等多項船員訓練完成。明白船員的職業是非常國際化的,因而加強自身英文能力,把五專畢業時TOEIC的成績265提升至460,並持續進步中。

期望於航海這門領域發展,家人亦十分贊成,盼望我能改善家中經濟。我已備妥各項證書及技能足以擔任船副,也保持積極學習、認真努力的心,願將我所長發揮在船上。希望獲得萬海公司青睞,我將盡我所能為公司有所貢獻。

My name is xxx. I was born on Oct/04, 1987 in Kaohsiung. I graduated from NKMU. There are five members in my family .I have an old sister and a younger sister. I am the second child in the home. Because my father works is unstable and always unemployed, my mother has the economic pressures to work diligently. I must share in the family business and look after the younger sister. Causes me careful , responsible and independent individuality.

From the study discovered that I am filling the enthusiasm to navigation. Experinces the life at sea to understand the crew working condition and the life state. I have obtained the officer certificate…………證書跳過從”明白船員的職業是非常國際化的”之後我就寫不出來了

有人可以幫幫忙看文法對不對及翻出之後的嗎?

證書不用翻~我這邊有英文名稱

拜託拜託!很急!!!

拜託幫我翻~

線上翻譯翻出來的好奇怪

我在23號7點之前要弄出來阿

然後就要坐車上台北了~

請英文好的高手幫幫忙!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX. I was born in Kaohsjung on Oct. 4, 1987. I was graduated from NKMU in xxxx(年). There are three children in my family, and I am the middle one. My father works now and then. He is unemployed most of time. My mother is the one who provides financial support for my family. She works so hard. My sister and I have to share the chore in the house and take care our young sister since we were kids. It makes me become independent and responsible.

I stepped into the field of navigation since I enrolled in NKMU. I realize my interest and enthusiasm in navigation by constant study. I have been practiced in WanHai for a short time before I graduated from NKMU. I experienced the live at sea. In addition, I understood crew's working environment and living status. Furthermore, I am pretty sure that I like to engage myself into the navigation in the future.

During the period in the Technique School, I was not only studying and learning hard, but also passing the test for first-class navigating officer(航海人員一等船副特考). I have completed lots of training as a sailor, such as medical first aid(醫療急救), advanced fire fighting(進階滅火), liquid freighter (液體貨船), operating radar ARPA (操作級雷達ARPA), GMDSS for general purpose (通用級GMDSS), and operation of lifeboat raft (救生艇筏及救難挺操縱). As a sailor(船副), I understand that English ability is very important. My TOEIC score has been improved from 265 to 460. And I keep making progress on my English capability.

My parents support me to be a sailor and expect me to improve the financial status of my family. I am well prepared to be a sailor(船副) since I have those skills that a sailor(船副) has been required. I will work hard and aggressively. I hope that I can get a chance to prove that I am an excellent sailor(船副). I will do my best to contribute for the company.

中文字的部份為專有名詞,我實在不知如何幫你,你可要斟酌使用

祝你幸運