$501 phone bill help?

looked under charges and it says replacement non return, i was never told i needed to return the damaged one just got the new one in the mail, still kept damaged one what do i need to do to get this charge off my bill. two cycles have gone by since i received new one, no notices to return old

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

The service rep. should have CLEARLY STATED that YOU DO HAVE TO RETURN THE DEFECTIVE DEVICE. It should have even SAID SO WITH THE INCLUDED PAPER along with WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T RETURN IT. They will charge you up to $60 a day for every day that you don't give the phone back. You got a late notice because they give you a lot of time to send back the device. So after they realize your late on it, they will just start charging you. They require you to return the defective device so that you can't cheat them out of a free phone. They should have ALSO INCLUDE TAPE TO TAPE UP THE BOX and even WITH A FREE SHIPPING LABEL TO SEND IT BACK

let this be a lesson to you to be more careful.

• 1 decade ago

in the terms and conditions you were read before the warranty order you adv you had 14 to return the damaged or you would be charged for it, if you pay the amount then you don't have to return. If your looking for any kind of credit then they would have to receive the damaged phone before they could or would even consider it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.