What causes men to ejaculate different amounts of semen?

I was curious, why do some men ejaculate much more semen than other men?

.

And how come sometimes, a man can have a huge amount of semen and other times, not as much?

.

Does it mean that he's more aroused when he produces more?

.

And I don't mean in succession. I mean one day he ejaculates A LOT of sperm, and then another not so much?

.

Just curious, couldn't find the answer. Haha.

Best Answer

Interest is part of it, stress, diet, time of day, personal strength and time factor

Lots Of Semen

• chacoa

Usually the longer it has been since the last orgasm, the more semen there will be.

Sometimes there's also more if the guy is really really turned on and had an especially good orgasm.

And sometimes it just happens for no clear reason.

One thing is definite though, if he has had sex a lot or masturbate a lot recently, there will definitely be less semen because only so much is produced per day, it's actually possible to run out (or almost run out, anyway).

• Dan H

The longer between ejaculations, the more semen.

If the man is dehydrated, he may have less semen than another time.

Semen isn't produced just when a man is aroused. It's actually produced all the time and stored.

What that tc said -- it mostly depends on when the last ejaculation was. Even once a day every day you will have less then once every 5 days for example.

And sometimes it's not clear why or why not... one time for me it had been a few days and was pretty "excited" and I expected myself to *** a lot and surprised when it was a little below average even... I was like, huh, that's different.

So yeah, no real way to know for sure but time since last ejaculation is best clue.

It depends on the men. The difference is testerone.

And how much he ejaculates. If he ejects few times a day, the semen is watery and less.

If he stops ejecting, the semen will be a lot.

Aroused? Not really.

The frequency is important.

And food. Nuts, milk sugar.

• Leo L

i agree with Dan H, but it is only stored for a short time and the body absorbs it. the amount of semen ejaculated depends on the total arousal time period. the prostate will keep replenishing semen even as you are ejaculating. but it does take a little time.

• Lyn

your only 14, the volume will increase with age, any amount can make a baby. Stop waiting to *** like the movies, movies are 100% fake in all that they do, including cumming. Relax and have fun and stop worrying.

A simple way of lasting longer in bed is to just relax your muscles more. Learn here https://tr.im/uwh2V

Normally you'll find that your muscles get more and more tense as you approach orgasm. When you notice this happening just allow your muscles to relax again. By consciously relaxing your muscles you can delay orgasm by several minutes.

From personal experience:

1. The more you turn me on, the 'harder' itcomes

2. The hotter you are, the more i can

3. Unless you stay really hydrated the quantity diminishes, but not the feeling!

z

• atac

Huge Amount Of ***