Cyndi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Sarah Palin the gift to Liberals that keeps on giving?

She caused McCain to lose the election.

She makes all Conservatives look bad with her impulsive behavior and her inability to speak.

She wants to run for President in 2012 which will guarantee Obama a second term.

Favorite Answer

Your version of reality is like Bizarro Superman's!

Excellent parody of a real person!

Sarah will continue to give Marxists fits and spasms... enjoy.

• ciel

the only element that garantees Obama a 2d term is a helpful first term... in step with this widespread term so some distance... i think of i might even wager on Palin in 2012... and that i do no longer even like her... in my view Palin is a distraction... the GOP set her loose so the liberals could desire to stay together with her each and every circulate, guffawing with glee on the seen her working in '12 and happy that they could beat her on the same time as the GOP prepares it is actual applicants...

I think there is a deep-seated admiration for anyone who can face down their own party, who has been through ethics probes and multiple attacks by the opposition party, and still comes out shining, yet still inspires political bigotry on a scale that is contemptible.

I won't vote for her, but I think the Republicans would be fools not to choose her.

I'll be voting for someone like Lieberman; the least socialist and most ethical democrats I can find.

Yes.

The Republicans need to stop giving her publicity and find a real candidate that can win.

Or at least an intelligent one. It wouldn't be that hard though to overcome Palin's IQ.

• mickey

No, Nancy Pelosi is the gift to liberals that keeps on taking.

She has a higher approval rating than obama, do some research,

china owns a america

ty George bush

Source(s): chinese Citizen

its the best christmas gift for dems

until the springs sprung!

Ssshhh.....