NBC's "The community" when does the season end? Will there be a season 2?

I'm curious as to when it ends and when should we expect the DVD? This show is such a hidden gem!

Favorite Answer

That show is AMAZING. In my opinion, it's the best show currently on primetime tv. According to wikipedia, NBC did pick up the show for a full 22 episode season (which is good news; usually if the show makes it through at least 1 season it will stick). Will there be a season 2? I don't know but I think it depends on the ratings for the remaining episodes. We just saw episode #10 this past Thursday so that means there's 12 episodes left this season. Hopefully another 22 next season!!