Religiously speaking, how come porn legal but prostitution illegal?

It's the same, they're both getting paid to screw other people... I believe in civil rights and I feel that we are all equal, so just because a poor ho in Vegas doesn't have a film crew recording her sins, that doesn't mean it should be illegal for her to work and earn that very hard-worked... show more It's the same, they're both getting paid to screw other people...

I believe in civil rights and I feel that we are all equal, so just because a poor ho in Vegas doesn't have a film crew recording her sins, that doesn't mean it should be illegal for her to work and earn that very hard-worked money. I mean, she's not stealing (well, maybe another woman's husband or something, but it's HIS fault).
Update: I forgot that prostitushun was made legan in Vagas. Let's say Baltimore then.. they have many hos in Baltimore.