Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What did you think of Kristen Stewart in Speak and The Cake Eaters?

I love these movies and felt that she did a very good job at bringing these characters to life. Overall, both stunning! Although the Cake Eaters wasn't a good movie, Kristen was wonderful as Georgia.

What do you think?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • prchik
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i also like both movies, not big on Indie flix but I like Kristen so i decided to give Cake Eaters a go. and i was pleasantly surprised by her, i agree with u that, the movie itself wasnt all that great, but her as Georgia was amazing. In Speak even though she was so much younger, her performance was another amazing performance by her. Everytime she comes out with something im always so pleasantly surprised with her, she's a great actress and knows what she's doing for being only 19.

So screw all the Kstew Haters. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.