What is a teabagger? What are their political views?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • geri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth. Politically speaking it's a term people use to refer to those who protested at the Boston tea parties. You can be from any political party but people say it usually mean conservatives.

• Jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Teabaggers are conservatives who imagine themselves as the reincarnation of protesters at the Boston tea party protesting taxation. "Tea party" protests were encouraged through an organization headed by Dick Armey (R), Texas, and presented as being grassroots protests. The term "teabagger" now has a negative stigma to it, although it was originally coined by the protesters themselves. Of course, when they go around dangling a bunch of tea bags from the visors of their caps then it's not surprising that folks call them teabaggers. Most people not lending themselves to any political ideology also call them teabaggers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Teabagger" is a hate filled term where Liberals attack both the US Founding Fathers and make fun of homosexuals.

The origin comes from the groups of tax protesters who called their protests "Tea Parties" named after the original Boston Tea Party where the Colonists protested the high taxes being levied by the British government.

Teabagging is a reference to a homosexual sex act.

It is truly vile how Liberals attack those who are patriotic while at the same time degrading their own voting base.

• 1 decade ago

Teabaggers are the ridiculously ignorant minions of the extreme right. Highly impressionable morons, they live in an alternate reality created by fear mongering right wingers. It's ironic that the people they support promote policies that hurt them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow, some of these answers are moronic beyond belief. "Teabaggers", as the liberal media has so affectionately deemed them, are people who are sick of big government ideals and want to return to a smaller, more efficient government. As a conservative and an avid video gamer, this is hilarious to me. The teabagger is the one who "owns" the other. The "teabag-ee" is the one who is owned. I see no insult in being called a teabagger when it states that they're the dominate one.

• 1 decade ago

They are small minded unfortunates that can't think for themselves and therefore their political views are what ever the crazies in the GOP and farce (fox!) news tells them it is!

• 1 decade ago

At the moment, who cares. After the way they have represented themselves over the past few months. It's not like I'm gonna rush to find out what their platform stands for.

To each it's own.......but I'll pass.

• Bethy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Its the tea bag party not teabagger

That is a pejorative that liberals use to disparage their opponents

The tea bag party takes its name from when people sick of taxation without representation threw taxed tea in the harbor back before the revolutionary war

They are conservatives fed up with the RINOS

They are conservatives looking for smaller government and less taxes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A con. And their politics are dictated by whatever is in the Good Book. All praise the Good Book.

Source(s): God bless.
  • 1 decade ago

Mostly evangelistic christian morals. Conservatives. I would even say evangelic-conservative. These people are mainly strong in their Judea-Christian ideology. They truly believe they are uprising. Similar to Romans over Jesus.

I would even say Fox news sent them. =D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.