Do red head gals and blonde guys look good together?

He looks EXACLY like a teen Leonardo Dicaprio and i like him sooooooooo much and he likes me! JW if we look good together!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

appearance shouldn't be important!

If you like each other than that's all that matters!

haha on a side note, in titanic leonardo was with a red headed girl (rose)!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some redhead gals and blonde guys look good together, some don't. As for you and this Leonardo look alike, it's hard to say since we don't know what you look like.

• 1 decade ago

What's next, scribbling his last name on your school folders? Playing Mash with him in mined? Who cares if you look good together. Stop being shallow; be a leader, go after him if you like him.

• 4 years ago

properly, i think of that is much less perplexing for many honest skinned women to drag off blonde than crimson. you certainly need to have a undeniable epidermis tone once you are going to drag of the reds. fairly, it generally seems extra pretend, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that of direction there are exceptions. the two colours are great, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that choose for a organic color. i could decide on blonde, in spite of the undeniable fact that it certainly relies upon on your epidermis tone and eye colour. if your eyes are greenish/hazel and you have gentle epidermis, choose for crimson.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

WHO CARES? I hope you don't chose your dates based on how well the 2 of you "look" together.

• 1 decade ago

who cares?

its if you guys will be good together.

that is whats more important.

• 1 decade ago

doooooooooo it......... tell him, "stick it in big boy" and then ull know for urself if he looks gd onto/with u

Source(s): thats for me to know and u to find out~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no that's the worst mix ever but it really don't matter if you like each other then that's all that count

Source(s): do ya thang baby lol
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.