How to find craft shows/fairs in my area?

I am really interested in finding a local craft show to sell some of my stuff in. However, I can't find any! I've tried local newspapers, google, and sites like craigslist. Anyone know of any place I can get information about events such as these in my area (Southern Utah)? Thanks so much for the help! I choose best answers!

Favorite Answer

Go to Goodsearch.com and type "craft Fair = Southern Utah" in the search. You can benefit your favorite charity while you do your search.

I just did a Google search and at least 7 results showed...I think that you are maybe typing the incorrect thing into the search engine (???)...all I did was enter "craft shows in southern utah"....it's that easy :]

According to a great article on Etsy.com - IndieCraftShows.com is a great place to search =)

Quote from article " To find shows in your area, go to the search page at http://www.indiecraftshows.com/search.php and click "location search." Then enter your address, city, or country. You'll get back a list of any shows within 50 miles. "

Good Luck!!!!!

Check the paper!