Family Photo Shoot Help?

I'm looking for some great ideas for our family photo shoot we have coming up in two weeks. Show me your favorite photography blogs, photographer's websites, family portraits, etc. I would also love some great ideas on what to wear, unique ideas for props, poses, and other advice you have for taking great family photos. We haven't had this done since DD was 3 months old (she'll be two in Jan!) and we're paying a pretty penny for this so I want them to turn out amazing! Thanks :)

Best Answer

Go candid. Nothing to beat it!

i could persist with some thing fairly elementary, no extravagant development, sturdy colour shirts, or polo's could look effective. whether your shirt is white, it won't unavoidably look as white in a B&W image, it may look as a grey, so it would not fairly have the comparable result as making you look obese like it does in favourite photos! sturdy success!