What does this small data flow diagram do?
Here is the DFD: http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6496/86249242.jpg
It looks like the customer first makes an enquiry to Marketing and then gets the catalogue, then t he customer makes the payment and gets the invoice, then gets sent the product from the ‘Manafacture’ data source, but why does the customer then send a product order to the ‘Ordering’ one?
Can someone explain this briefly?
- RTLv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
The various arrows are not ordered:
If they were it would be something like this:
1) Customer receives product catalog
2) Customer makes an inquiry to Marketing about a product
3) Customer submits an order to Ordering to buy product
4) Customer Receives Product from Manufacturing
5) Customer receives Invoice from Accounts Receivable
6) Customer submits payment to Accounts Receivable