How do I take a screen pic and be able to find it in windows xp? I push the print scr key and can't locate it?

How do I locate the pic after taking the screen pic by pushing they print scr key ? I need to know how to do this for school. Please help I run off of widows xp

Favorite Answer

HELP, pressing Print Screen merely places whatever's on the screen on your computer's clipboard. You have to paste it into a program or file which can store images, such as Paint, PaintShop, PhotoShop, etc. When you do that, you also have the opportunity to give it a meaningful file name and location where you will save it, if you want to.

Okay... Once you press the Print Screen key, the screen pic should be in your clipboard. You have to paste it into a document to use it (either in Paint, or in your word processor if you're using the picture for a report or document that you're writing).

Another little hint that you may find useful: If you use Alt+Print Screen, you'll get a screen pic of just the current window.

After hitting the Print Screen key, u should open the MS Paint, press CTRL+V, save it and it's ur screenshot.

But if u wanna capture anything on the screen, i think the print screen button couldnot help u.

So i recommend u try PCHand Screen Caputre. It could help u capture anything and offer a build-in editor. Im using it, it is easy to use, even for a novice. I think it is pretty good. Hope it could help.

http://www.screen-capture-record.com/screen-captur...

a million. Maximize the window you may prefer to seize. 2. to repeat/seize the present window, carry down ALT + Print Scrn on an identical time. To seize the total reveal, in basic terms press Print Scrn. 3. Open a sparkling checklist in MS be conscious, MS image Editor, or Adobe PhotoShop. 4. Paste the reveal shot by using conserving down CTRL and V on an identical time. 5. Print the checklist once you're complete pasting reveal photographs. Cheers

The print screen key sends the screen shot to the clip board. You can now "paste" from the clip board into other windows programs (open a blank MSWord document and paste it there, for example). You can first paste it into "paint" and clean it up by removing borders, etc. Then cut and paste from paint to where you want it.

I have Windows XP and I love it. While holding the Ctrl key down, click on the PrintScrn key. Then find your "Paint" program. (You can locate it in the Start menu. In the Start menu, click on "All Programs" and then click on "Accessories") Find "Paint" and click on it. Once "Paint's" dialog box/screen shows, find the "Edit" button up at the top. Click on it. A menu will drop down. Click on "Paste". Viola! There you go...☺

♫♪

AFTER U PRESS THA PRINT SCR BUTTON, U HAVE TO OPEN UP A GRAPHICS PROGRAM AND PASTE THE IMAGE INTO THAT PROGRAM. U CANT JUST PRESS THAT BUTTON AND EXPECT THE SCREEN SHOT TO AUTOMATICALLY BE SAVED SOMEWHERE ON UR COMPUTER.

open up a programme , lets say Paint and right click on the screen and select paste ..that will paste your screen pic in there