Sciatica pain 15 weeks preg?

ok so i posted before that i was having really bad pains when i stand or sit its worse now but it really hurts when i walk. (i'm also having bad cramping) anyway i called the drs office and the nurse said she thinks its sciatica pain and when i told her about the cramps she said shed called the doctor on call... show more ok so i posted before that i was having really bad pains when i stand or sit its worse now but it really hurts when i walk. (i'm also having bad cramping) anyway i called the drs office and the nurse said she thinks its sciatica pain and when i told her about the cramps she said shed called the doctor on call and hell call me back. i had this REALLY bad with my son but that wasnt until like 29 weeks the baby is so small right now? what will they do? prescribe medication and if so what kind? i read this article a few minutes ago that they put her on bedrest because she had really bad sciatica pain? is this likely? it REALLY hurts. i'm asking whats the treatment because i was layed off from my job and my unemployment is almost up and i was wondering if they would put you on temporary disability for this? i know i am high risk because of my hypothyroidism so how soon could they put you on that? sorry for all the questions if you have any knowledge of this please respond
4 answers 4