Liver tests abnormal and elevated - what could this mean?

Hello, recently I went to the ER for some back problems I was having (this is unrelated - I have back problems from a car accident long ago). The only thing is, the doctor there took some blood from me. My results showed "abnormal liver tests." The results were - Alkaline Phosphatase - H 188; AST/SGOT -... show more Hello, recently I went to the ER for some back problems I was having (this is unrelated - I have back problems from a car accident long ago). The only thing is, the doctor there took some blood from me. My results showed "abnormal liver tests." The results were - Alkaline Phosphatase - H 188; AST/SGOT - H56; and ALT/SGPT - H 155. I have no idea what these results mean but the doctor told me they were abnormal. I have yet to visit my regular doctor about it. Other than that I have felt okay, aside from some nausea here and there. But something else has come up - in the past two mornings I have had nose bleeds out of my right nostril, and I have never, EVER had these before in my life. I don't know if this is a far stretch or not, but is it possible these problems could be related? If so, is it a problem with my liver? I am only 26 years old and female.
Update: Also, I would like to say, my doctor put me on both hydrocodone 10/325 and percocet 10/325 at the same time, 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours for each prescription. He JUST told me at my LAST appointment that I should only be on ONE, not BOTH, yet he'd been prescribing them together for 2-3 months. Could this be a... show more Also, I would like to say, my doctor put me on both hydrocodone 10/325 and percocet 10/325 at the same time, 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours for each prescription. He JUST told me at my LAST appointment that I should only be on ONE, not BOTH, yet he'd been prescribing them together for 2-3 months. Could this be a factor in the health of my liver and/or nose bleeds?