Do men dislike attractive women. do attractive women hate other attractive women?

I am a member on a discussion forum. This forum is mostly women but fewer men. Now, the women there are pretty competitive and always put up pictures of their faces and bodies. The body shots usually get posted on a dare Ok, I am a quite attractive woman (I've been told- i'm not conceited) and I have posted... show more I am a member on a discussion forum. This forum is mostly women but fewer men. Now, the women there are pretty competitive and always put up pictures of their faces and bodies. The body shots usually get posted on a dare Ok, I am a quite attractive woman (I've been told- i'm not conceited) and I have posted my facial and breast shots (for sh*tz and giggles), and got hardly any responses from the men, but mean remarks from the women, and a few of them even went to my photohosting site and had my breast pic removed...something that has never happened to any explicit picture posted on that discussion forum. There was also a moderator who at the time was trying to holler at me, but I have a man. So he could have been the one to remove my picture, along with another one that wasn't even explicit. It was just a nice face shot.

Women on there make subtle remarks about me, and try with all their might to discredit me in a debate, especially when a hot guy is chatting to me, even when what I post is factual. I look similar to Pam Grier back in the day and my breast picture is a 40 DDD. Why do the men ignore me and why do the women give me such a hard time. I have a hot s/o whose picture I posted, so how could I be a threat to these women who are obviously competing over the men there? I'm taken!

There was a "reveal your crush" topic. I posted who I thought was hot and one girl came in and "reminded" me that I need to "focus on my handsome s/o." I thought that was so uncalled for and obviously catty. Ladies, have you ever experienced this from other women and men, too? I want to get to the bottom of this behavior, cause I don't want to leave the website because it has grown on me and I've shared a lot of myself with some folks there. you know how addicting online communities can be. Any advice or answers to this behavior?