- madLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
(1) India's inflation under thirteen years has risen to a new high, making the stock market is tanking, the weak rupee. Wholesale price index last week rose to 11 percent, inflation has hit its highest in 1955.
(2) rising and food prices pushed up the inflation rate over the Government's 5% to 5.5% of the target area.
(3) different from other countries is that India's inflation under the calculation method is based on a basket of 435 kinds of wholesale prices of basic commodities, which means that the actual price paid by consumers is much higher than this.
(1) Inflation in India has risen to a new high of thirteen years period. It has caused the stock market plunge and a weak rupee. Wholesale price index has also reached 11 percent in past week. This is the biggest inflation since 1955.
(2) The rising price of fuel and food has pushed the inflation rate up and has exit the target range of 5% to 5.5% set by the Government.
(3) Different from other countries, India has her inflation rate set based on the wholesale prices of a basket of 435 kinds of basic commodities. Which means, the actual price paid by consumers is much higher.