Is an Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu worth it for red eyes darkness metal dragon in yugioh cards?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HELL NO!!!! Please I beg you to read this before you trade. Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is out of print. It is sitting at about $40 right now. Ccapac Apu is by far one of the worst earthbound immortals and earthbound immortals already suck. Ccpac is no more than 5 bucks. If you are the one trading away Ccapac Apu, then I say TRADE! If you are the one whos trading away red-eyes darkness metal dragon, DONT ****ING TRADE!

Source(s): 5 Years Hobby League Player.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

NO. don't make that trade, not only is red eyes a better card but just look on ebay, the price of the earthbound immortal is about 5 bucks max while red eyes sits around 30 or more bucks. Way better card.

• Paul R
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no. earthbound immortals cannot swarm the field and throw your opponent off balance. red eyes darness metal dragon can easily do that for you, he is easier to summon then any earthbound immortal and it doesn't rely on field cards to keep it on the field.

red eyes darkness metal dragon is worth around $50 each

earthbound immortals are worth between $8 and $15 each

Source(s): ebay.com.au
  • 1 decade ago

dont make the trade unless you are the one with the earthbound immortal

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

id say no because i hate immortals but if i were some other people i still say no because red eyes is really kinda rare they dont sell anymore so you might want to keep it.

Source(s): 2 time national champ and 2 time regoinal champ
  • 1 decade ago

red eyes is worth more

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.