Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

George Lopez TV Show?

is there any examples in the SHOW that might hint at the fictional george lopez's political views?

IT HAS TO BE IN THE SHOW, IT CANT BE IN REAL LIFE.

please helppp!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

episode 29 "Dubya, Dad and Dating Part 1" September 26, 2003 301

When President Bush visits Powers Aviation, George prepares with a hair cut. However, Carmen rebels against his arrival and riots during his speech, which George steals after. When Secret Service agents arrive, George is arrested for punching his father. Benny begins dating a factory worker named Randy.

Note: Based on a true story, George really did steal the president's speech, but, unlike the story, returned it as soon as he found out it was a felony.

episode 30 "Dubya, Dad and Dating Part 2" September 26, 2003 302

After Manny speaks to him about the reason he left him and Benny, George is freed. But, his problems also include Jack threatening to hand over confidential material about the theft. Then, George invites Manny over to his place to introduce the kids to their grandfather, but also the same night Benny is inviting Randy over so George can meet him.

• carle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

George has have been given to be the funniest character. My famous scene replaced into while Valerie's instructor replaced into stalking her and left her a huge inflatable rabbit interior the outdoors, and Angie wasn't effective if the guy replaced into in it, so George took a golf club and hit the rabbit interior the crotch. while he did that i replaced into loss of life of laughter. this is an superb coach, I watch it on a daily basis. with a bit of luck they save it on. additionally if George Lopez wasnn't a character, it would in basic terms be "The - coach"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.