i want some good music to skateboard to?

of all the following artist i have a couple of songs each. But i want some really good rock/metal or rap music to skate to. i dont want any crappy mainstream crap. i really like metallica and eminem they are my two favorite musicians

Ac/dc, ace hood, AFI, Aldo nova, Akon, alice cooper, alice in chains, alley life, anthrax, apollo 440, arch enemy, asg, ASHER ROTH, Atreyu, avenged sevenfold, bad company, band of skulls, the bar-kays, basement jaxx, beastie boys, the beatles, billy squier, birdman, BIZ MARKIE, black sheep, black tide, bloodsimple, bone crusher, breaking benjamin, buckcherry, ccr, chamillionaire, chevelle, CKY, the cliks, coheed & cambria, collective soul, coolio, the coup, cypress hill method man, d12, daniel lioneye, david bowie, a day to remember, dead celebrity status, dead kennedys, dead prez, del tha funkee homosapian, dfb, dire straits, disturbed, DJ khaled, Dj shadow, DMX, does it offend you yeah, don henley, dope, Doug E. Fresh, Drake, dream theater, drowning pool, E-40, eazy e, ELO, EMINEM, natedogg, dr. dre, endo, the ernies, exodus, fat joe, filter, finger eleven, the fire and reason, flyleaf, fort minior, gang starr, godsmack, goldfrapp, green day, the grouch, guns n' roses, halestorm, hatebreed, hellyeah, hieroglyphics, hinder, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD, house of pain, Ill nino, incubus, iron maiden, jay-z, jet, jim jones, jimi hendrix, judas priest, jurassic 5, katy perry, kid rock, the killers, kiss, korn, lacuna coil, lady gaga, led zeppelin, lil jon, youngbloodz, lil scrappy, crime mobb, lil wayne, lil wyte, limp bizkit, linkin park, lit, living colour, the living end, living legends, ll cool j, LMFAO, ludacris, lupe fiasco, lynard skynard, maralyn manson, massive attack, METALLICA!!!!!!!, mgmt, mike jones, mos def, motley crue, muse, naughty by nature, nerd, new boyz, nickelback, nine inch nails, nirvana, nonpoint, the offspring, ozzy, the pack, pantera, papa roach, a perfect circle, pink floyd, playaz circle, psychostick, public enemy, puddle of mudd, queen, queens of the stone age, quiet riot, rage against the machine, ram jam, rick derringer, rick james, rick ross, rolling stones, the roots, the rza, saliva, savage, scarface, seether, senses fail, sevendust, shinedown, shiny toy guns, sick of sarah, sick puppies, sixx:am, skindred, slaughter, slaughterhouse, slayer, sleeptheif, slipknot, smashing pumpkins, soulfly, soulja boy, spiderbait, staind, static x, styx, the sugarhill gang, sum 41, system of a down, T.I., tenacious d, testament, theory of a deadman, three 6 mafia, three days grace, toadies, tobymac, tone-loc, tool, train, trapt, trick daddy, turbonegro, twisted sister, the used, van halen, velvet revolver, warrant, weezer, white rabbits, the white stripes, white zombie, winger, wolfmother, WU-TANG CLAN, nas, xzibit, yellowcard, ying yang twins, young jeezy, young joc, zz top, 2 live crew, 3oh!3, 12 stones, 50 cent, the game,

Movies

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ok i ran through that list pretty quick so if there are doubles my bad...

System of a down (best to stake to IMO)

Primus

Disturbed

Skillet

RED

Hed PE (i dont like them but have friends that do)

also check out my friends youtube channel he's a skater and can do some sick stuff... http://www.youtube.com/user/zach01313 .....subscribe if you like it.... thanks!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I didn't read through all of those so I'm just gonna list some. (nice choice of music by the way... the ones that I did look at).

CKY- camp kill yourself

MXPX- Middle Name", "Punk Rawk Show", and "Running Away"

Rise Against- like the angel

All that remains- this calling

Hollywood undead(my fav)-knife called lust

Fall out boy- anything really from them

dropkick murphies- pretty much anything

Ramones - Rock 'N Roll High School

Sugarhill Gang - Rappers Delight

Metallica - Whiplash

Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Power of Equality

The Stooges - 1970

X - Los Angeles

Violent Femmes - Add It Up

The D.O.C. - Whirlwind Pyramid

Jimmy Eat World - Pain

Rancid - Fall Back Down

The Explosion - Here I Am

Smile Empty Soul- nowhere kids or silhouettes

That's all i'm gonna give ya. Have fun.

Source(s): In high school all I did was hang out with skaters at the skate park... even tried to skateboard myself, but I'm female and not balanced so.... yeah
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Crossover Thrash and Hardcore Punk are excellent skate track personally. BQ I used to however I stopped skating while I was once 14, however sometimes I will cross cruise round on my skateboard. BQ2 Black Flag - Six Pack BQ3 Don't recognise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Children of Bodom - Triple corpse hammerblow

Metallica - Ride the lighting

Iron Maiden - Fear of the dark

Lamb of god - Walk with me in hell

Avenged Sevenfold - Chapter 4

Slipknot- Spit it out

Slipknot - People = ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.