Poll: How long have you been riding horses, around horses, and training horses? What got you into horses?

This is NOT a competition or a bragging session, I'm just bored and curious. I have only asked one other question today (not in this section), and I normally ask a good three or four LOL. So I feel the need to get asking! Anyways... give as little or as much details as you please. It's just a poll, and... show more This is NOT a competition or a bragging session, I'm just bored and curious. I have only asked one other question today (not in this section), and I normally ask a good three or four LOL. So I feel the need to get asking!

Anyways... give as little or as much details as you please. It's just a poll, and will help me get to know everyone better.

Me: I've been riding/around horses for 14 years, primarily western for the first 10 years or so, but now I'm primarily english, and love eventing... mostly XC. I've been training horses for 6 years, but not consistently. I've only trained like 6 or 7 horses myself, ever. So it's not like I have a project to work on all the time. I've loved horses since birth, LOL. I dragged a horse stuffed animal around with me since I had the motor skills to pick it up, and when I started walking I had a stick horse with a stuffed sock for a head and button eyes. I wore my red cowboy boots and red cowboy hat EVERYWHERE. Never took them off. I even wore my boots to church. Embarrassed the hell out of my parents, but I refused to take them off! LOL

Anyways, how about you???