Failed nations are a greater threat to the United States than stable nations?

I'm writing my public forum case in affirmation that failed nations are a greater threat to the United States than stable nations. I'm having a really hard time thinking of three points. Does anybody know why failed nations are a bigger threat? Thank you for your help!

• D S
    Best Answer

Example: Germany before 1933 was called the Weimar republic, they had 17 parties running in elections, riots in the streets and 15 different governments in 2 years. And they suffered badly from loosing WW1 and from the Great Depression.

That gave Hitler the opportunity to be the 16th in government and then to dissolve the laws and make himself dictator.

well, in the past, the US was scared that the "failed" nations would adopt a communist government and thus produce the domino effect, thats the essential why we had the Cold War and the Vietnam war. "Fail" nations tend to adopt a communist government because it give the government more control over the country, and if the government isn't corrupted then it would adopt a policy that would help the nation back on its feet, but most communist leaders are corrupted (an example would be that north korean leader) and thus poses a threat to the US

I'm not sure all my history is correct but im sure 90% of it is

Failed nations breed extremist regimes, which are far more unpredictable, less likely to be diplomatically active and generally scare the cr*ap out of people around the world.

Huh