For about a week now my little finger and the bottom of my left hand has a kind of numb feeling now sure why?

it feels like when you get numbed at dentist what your lip feels like. i tap it on something sharp and i get like a tingle feeling of pain and i thought itll pass probably slept wierd, now my finger next to it is starting to feel the same way, and me being me im freaking out, anyone got any ideas what might be... show more it feels like when you get numbed at dentist what your lip feels like. i tap it on something sharp and i get like a tingle feeling of pain and i thought itll pass probably slept wierd, now my finger next to it is starting to feel the same way, and me being me im freaking out, anyone got any ideas what might be going on? i know i should go to the doctor but high chances are i wont get an appointment till monday