Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I recently developed a fetish for swallowing my girlfriends snot. Is this unhealthy?

She does not seem to mind and regularly blows her nose in my mouth or spits the mucous from her throat or nose in my mouth. She seems to get aroused by me swallowing it and it has become actually quite a turn on for me. Can I get sick from this? Anyone else do this?

Favorite Answer

It's actually a primate grooming behavior. Mucus serves as a trap for bacterias that enter through your nose. Eating the mucus introduces these bacterias to your body in small doses. So go for it! :D

• bedaw

Snot Fetish

Marry that woman. For me it's didn't start as a fetish, it was the very first enjoyable physical satisfaction for me along with thumb-sucking. I don't think I fully sexualized snot as a fetish until this century. I'm semi-retired, and have all the time in private I need to completely enjoy my own fluids and excretions, which do not merely include snot. The answer about the system being strengthened is probably the best. Mucus is largely white blood cells and water along with the trapped dust and grime from the air. I have thought it was yummy from my earliest memory.

Mix your bodily fluids together for the sheer existential pleasure of doing so, questioner. Achieve total intimacy. Have a wonderful time!

• Ryan

Its gross but not unhealthy unless she is sick. You could get sick from her, but in no way is it any more unhealthy than swallowing your own snot.

Not too sure on how many other ladies besides your g/f will be cool with it in the future though.

Source(s): Me.

Are you joking sonny boy?

Ok, I will give you benefit of the doubt. The only way it's unhealthy is what may be contained in her snot. While this makes me want to barf, I'm very pro-choice.

• CJ

If she happens to have a cold or the flu, you could catch it.

Otherwise, if you think about it, you have just as much of a chance catching a cold from kissing as from swallowing her snot.

Yes, you can get sick from it. One of the main points of snot is to flush unwanted germs out of your body, so it's goign to be full of unwanted germs.

That doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't do it, but you should be aware that it's not the healthiest thing in the world to do.

I think it is good to swallow you girl friends snots . I always wanted to swallow nice snots .

I have been eating other studs snot from the beautifully shaped noses/nostrils of handsome men since i first sucked the nose/nostrils of my older brother when i was 10 yo. he reciprocated. and i enjoyed his nose inside my mouth

It sounds pretty sickening, but so long as the snot isn't red or black, go hog wild.