What good paying program can I transfer into after getting an associates in science?

I'll be finishing getting my associates in science next fall. I only went into this program to stay in school and to save my family money while going through financial problems. Now, i really want to start looking into possibilities of building on this degree. I know its not much, but I really want to get a... show more I'll be finishing getting my associates in science next fall. I only went into this program to stay in school and to save my family money while going through financial problems. Now, i really want to start looking into possibilities of building on this degree. I know its not much, but I really want to get a career in mind! So what can I possibly transfer into with an associates in science???