When will Janet Napolitano - director of Department of Homeland Security - press for immigration reform again?

I just do not know when Immigration reform will ever get passed for broken up families. Will Luis Gutierrez of Illinois ever present the bill in front of congress? What do you think will happen if Congressman Luis Gutierrez finishes with the presenting of this bill? Do you think it will be turned down? Janet... show more I just do not know when Immigration reform will ever get passed for broken up families. Will Luis Gutierrez of Illinois ever present the bill in front of congress? What do you think will happen if Congressman Luis Gutierrez finishes with the presenting of this bill? Do you think it will be turned down? Janet Napolitano hopes that is will happen some time in 2010, but I do not see it happening at ALL if Obama fails at health care reform. Rumors have it that Obama wont even touch immigration reform if health care reform does not go through. What do you think will happen with Congressman Luis Gutierrez's bill that is about to be presented and why? No RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE!