Is it really what happens in Phuket stays in Phuket?

• Favorite Answer

Yes - now lets go

• mosen

ok...right this is the fact: you will probable pay for "it". it is truly no longer that great a deal, you will see once you get there.. be certain you employ a condom, and obey rule#a million:do no longer fall in love with any bargirl, or any Thai lady on your first holiday there. I say first holiday on account which you will definitley! return... Phuket is the costliest place in Thailand, however the upside is, there's a lot to do, you isn't bored. do no longer worry approximately age limits. while you're 18, you haven't any longer something to be afflicted approximately. additionally, there is truly some beautiful distant places women folk at Patong sea coast, a lot of them pass topless.... in basic terms sit down lower back and revel interior the view....

• No, cuz everyone says,"I'm totally not supposed to tell you this, but Phuket, here it goes..."

Dagum Phuketanians

~Shae

Yes I usually do what\who I wanna do and suffer the consequences later.

I just say phucket

hmmm.

I wonder if what happends in North Dakota stays in North Dakota?

Source(s): Prolly cause I'm the only one here :(
  • Pattie

Nope, I have heard everything!!!!!