CRC error while extracting rar files?

I recently downloaded 76 parts of an .iso file (*.rar, .r00, r01, r02, etc) and I'm trying to burn it to a DVD so i can use it. however, when I try to unrar them, it stops at about 95% of the process and says that file r70 has a CRC error, and it aborts the whole operation. I have tried everything: I've... show more I recently downloaded 76 parts of an .iso file (*.rar, .r00, r01, r02, etc) and I'm trying to burn it to a DVD so i can use it. however, when I try to unrar them, it stops at about 95% of the process and says that file r70 has a CRC error, and it aborts the whole operation. I have tried everything: I've used Alzip, 7zip, tried using the recovery option, tried checking the box that said keep broken files, tried some programs that claim to be able to fix CRC errors, re-downloading file 70 multiple times, nothing has worked. Is there any way that I can extract files even though there may be some corruptions, but so that the resulting ISO file will NOT be instantly deleted when it gets stuck? Also, is there any other thing I haven't tried to fix this problem that you know of?
Thanks in advance
3 answers 3