Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
可以用任何優質白朱古力,市場也可買white cooking chocolate buttons造疍糕用.
White chocolate cheesecake
Preparation time 30 mins to 1 hour
Cooking time 30 mins to 1 hour
450g/1lb soft cream cheese
4 large free-range eggs
1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped out
225g/8oz good quality white chocolate
225g/8oz crme frache
butter, for greasing
55g/2oz biscuit crumbs, to dust over the buttered tin (use any type you love - chocolate digestives are good)
1. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until soft, then add the eggs one by one, along with the seeds scraped from the vanilla pod.
2. Melt the white chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water, then fold in the crme frache until smooth.
3. Fold the chocolate mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
Grease a 25cm/10in cake tin and sprinkle the base with the biscuit
crumbs to cover. Pour the chocolate and cream cheese mixture into the
tin and bang down on a firm surface to remove any air bubbles.
5. Bake in a low oven, 150C/300F/Gas 2, for 45 minutes-1 hour, or until the centre is just firm.
6. Allow to rest for several hours to firm up, before turning out and serving.
2009-11-24 05:48:29 補充：
white cooking chocolate buttons是很易溶的，比較好用。
- nicLv 61 decade ago