Some kids have an unfair advantage (teacher's pet)?

I'm really really angry right now. Here's the story: I'm in senior schooling at the moment (grade 11) and in my ICT class (Internet Processing Technologies) our assignment is to build a website. It says in the criteria sheet that all sources for information, pictures etc. must be referenced. One... show more I'm really really angry right now.
Here's the story:

I'm in senior schooling at the moment (grade 11) and in my ICT class (Internet Processing Technologies) our assignment is to build a website. It says in the criteria sheet that all sources for information, pictures etc. must be referenced.

One of my friends made a big mistake by referencing all her pictures as being from 'google images' and not listing the actual site. I picked up on this and told her that it was wrong and that she needed to list the actual site they were from, (and of course she didn't have a remote idea where any of them were from) so she went to the teacher and asked her about it. The teacher said it would be fine and not to worry about it. I'm really angry about this. It's clearly a case of favoritism on the teachers' part. The assignment isn't even due for another week, but still the teacher is not making her fix up her referencing mistake and list the correct sites.

This kid gets straight A's, and no wonder, when the teachers let her get away with EVERYTHING as if she can do no wrong. It is unfair to the other students who do everything the right way.

Would you be angry if this happened?
Who in the school should I report this incident to?

Thanks in advance!