Jazz question, measures form Charlie parker songs?

This is for a jazz class. I have to do a cd review on The Best of Charlie Parker. I don't understand how the measures work, i really just wanna get this report over with. If someone can tell me how many measures and what form these songs are in (for example AABA) It would make this so much easier. Or a... show more This is for a jazz class. I have to do a cd review on The Best of Charlie Parker. I don't understand how the measures work, i really just wanna get this report over with. If someone can tell me how many measures and what form these songs are in (for example AABA) It would make this so much easier. Or a website that I can search any song and it gives me the form and measures. Here are the song names

The Bird
Repetition
Just Friends
Bloomdido
K.C. Blues
Star Eyes
She Rote
My Little Suede Shoes
Loverman
Autumn In New York
Now's the time
Confirmation

Or if there is an easy way to just listen to the song and tell that would be helpful as well. Just any help at all is appreciated.