Why are Germanic Nordics the best looking people?

Especially us Scandinavians. We are tall, blonde, and have light colored eyes. Finns aren't Germanic Nordic. Many of them look like ugly mongoloids.

Germanic don't mean German but where we originated from.

• KurtS
    Best Answer

I personally know no Scandinavians or Nordics who call themselves "Germanic". Sure, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish are Germanic languages, but few claim to being Germanic, aside those pursuing phony Aryan ideas like you. No doubt that's your reasoning behind calling Finns "mongoloid". Thanks for sharing your own self-loathing with us.

Pictures of real Finns, not stereotypes

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoxD3...

Not everybody likes blondes or light eyes I've seen alot of ugly *** blondes with light eyes in fact I think it's rare to find many good looking blondes Charlize Theron is good looking but if she was darkskinned and brown eyes she still would be good looking it's the features that make a person good looking not hair or eye color You DIDIOT

YEAH AND THAT PIC NIGHT OWL POSTED IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE SHES GOT A STUPID FACE AND COW ARMS SHES UGLY MAN PERFECT EXAMPLE NIGHT OWL THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT

I'm German and me and you are NOT the same. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know that sounds lame but it's true. What you consider good looknig might be ugly to another person.

seriously aree you stupid or what

mongoloid was proven to be untrue

hmong of asia have the same **** as you blonde and light colored eye but they are hotter looking than you

while you can view yourself as hot

you guys get wrinkle at like 20 eww

you are bast@rd. Finland has got highest percent of blonde hair and blue eyes and sure more than germany. and their women are very pretty. I found latvia, Lithuania, Finland and Estonia have got natural blonde ppl than germany. telling u that I'm dutch and most of pure dutch ppl got ash blonde or dark blonde hair and some can have sunny blonde hair but there are 4 ppl. in my family have got almost white hair as snow because our grandma are from north eastern europe. let's say estonia....and most of scandinavians that have very light blonde hair. they tend to have genetic related to central asians.

example of blonde Estonian.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30448769@N06/39748863...

Finn.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30448769@N06/39748865...

Pale white skin is scary & sickly looking, not to mention very feminine on a man.

Germanic Shepherd is what you meant you look like. lol

Deluded. Every race/ethnic group has its beautiful and ugly people. Deal with it.

Germans and Nordics are ugly.

Slavs and Latin are the most beautiful.

because their not

Sorry your ugly like everyone else

back of the line buddy