Once gays become accepted into society and discriminations looked down upon, What do you think will be the?

Next group of people society will unconsciously conform to discriminate against. I mean its one of the fundamental aspects of human nature, people need to have a group of people they can outcast and look down on to confirm that they are apart of the group which is mainstream society.

No matter what you may think there is always a group that's treated as inferior and out casted and the only thing that changes is who that segment of the population or, whether Irish, black, gypsies jewish its just changes.

So what are your predictions on who society will reject next since now society is changing direction to it being unacceptable to bash gay people. My theory is it will be directed towards people who do not hold health at a high standard, such as fat people and smokers. I mean I just saw on the news that in new york city they are making new apartment buildings where you can't even smoke in your own apartment or even on the sidewalk outside or else you get kicked out, and the news was like "Hell Yeah get those tar lungs" kinda attitude, forgetting that these smokers are people and these rules are going beyond whats necessary from keeping people from being effected by their smoking.

And I find this funny b/c not to long ago everyone smoked, and it didn't even cross peoples minds that its was so "horrible". Wanna know what it reminds me of, when christian leaders began demonizing homosexuals making a once ordinary human attribute to a caricature of some evil "sinner" who is a terrible person.

Favorite Answer

I believe that the next group of people that may be discriminated against the same way homosexuals currently are will be genetically modified humans. As of right now, there are no known cases of people being genetically modified, but it will happen eventually.

What may happen at the point when it becomes feasable, is that at first gene-mod people will be discriminated against, but it may turn around the other direction.

Next in line for discrimination may in fact be human clones. In some sci-fi that ive seen, clones have only secondary rights.

If you are looking for a movie that addresses issues like this, check out the movie Gattaca. you won't be disappointed.

Well, they say after racism dies down and everybody gets to be "mixed" it's going to be "colorism" where people of lighter skin tones and people of darker skin tones fight.

But there was already a phase when people picked on fat people all the time.

Hmmm, maybe it'll be more religion fights. Or maybe everybody will start picking on religious people, or atheists.

Who knows?

I'm spiritual but not religious, so once again I will be the in-between point to two sides fighting, if my scenario happens.

I'm not expecting it to though.

Mainstream society will probably go after the poor little doughboi next. That or vampires and werewolves.

• The day we stop teaching religion and gender roles is the day we will have peace in earth.

Source(s): My Mind, My Bible and My Lifestyle.

First of all... it's never been a question of "accepting gays into society". The issue is, always has been and always will be about virtues and morality. homosexuality is a perversion of normal sexuality. It is sinful, it is despicable it is immoral. These views are not going to change. These are not opinions these are facts.

It is gays themselves that bring about their own "discrimination". Who would know that you do what you do if you didn't flaunt it. By flaunting it, putting it in my face and then asking me to sanction, condone and legalize a perverted idea like gay marriage it is YOU who are invoking what you wrongly label as discrimination. We heterosexuals would just prefer that you do whatever you're going to do, top talking to us about it and stop trying to get us to participate in your debauchery. We want NO part of it. Just leave us alone and we'll leave you ...and your *gay lifestyle* alone as well. ...I promise. Just try it. ...Really.