Once gays become accepted into society and discriminations looked down upon, What do you think will be the?

Next group of people society will unconsciously conform to discriminate against. I mean its one of the fundamental aspects of human nature, people need to have a group of people they can outcast and look down on to confirm that they are apart of the group which is mainstream society. No matter what you may... show more Next group of people society will unconsciously conform to discriminate against. I mean its one of the fundamental aspects of human nature, people need to have a group of people they can outcast and look down on to confirm that they are apart of the group which is mainstream society.

No matter what you may think there is always a group that's treated as inferior and out casted and the only thing that changes is who that segment of the population or, whether Irish, black, gypsies jewish its just changes.

So what are your predictions on who society will reject next since now society is changing direction to it being unacceptable to bash gay people. My theory is it will be directed towards people who do not hold health at a high standard, such as fat people and smokers. I mean I just saw on the news that in new york city they are making new apartment buildings where you can't even smoke in your own apartment or even on the sidewalk outside or else you get kicked out, and the news was like "Hell Yeah get those tar lungs" kinda attitude, forgetting that these smokers are people and these rules are going beyond whats necessary from keeping people from being effected by their smoking.
And I find this funny b/c not to long ago everyone smoked, and it didn't even cross peoples minds that its was so "horrible". Wanna know what it reminds me of, when christian leaders began demonizing homosexuals making a once ordinary human attribute to a caricature of some evil "sinner" who is a terrible person.