HELP! please........ i need help with getting outta my house...........?

ok before you just think im a winny emo teenager listen first, ill be turning 18 in 6months, and i cant get emansipated because it takes six months........ so ive heard....... anyway, im in an enviorment where i am really ready to just say **** it and put a bullet to my head and pray that it kills me, i want outa... show more ok before you just think im a winny emo teenager listen first, ill be turning 18 in 6months, and i cant get emansipated because it takes six months........ so ive heard....... anyway, im in an enviorment where i am really ready to just say **** it and put a bullet to my head and pray that it kills me, i want outa my house now, my mom tells me she doesnt want me here, but she wont let me leave......... i wish i could tell you my whole sistuation....... but i just want to no if there is any way i can leave, if i stay here im not going to graduate, im not going to get a job, im not going to be able to do anything, ill be in the gound....... im going to lose my sanity if i stay any longer........