Does this end justify the means?

my parents have a religion but it has been shoved down my throat from the time i was a little kid and they refuse to let me reserch other religions or visit other churches and right now i am having some serious religious doubts...so i've been going behind my parents' backs and reading other bibles and books... show more my parents have a religion but it has been shoved down my throat from the time i was a little kid and they refuse to let me reserch other religions or visit other churches and right now i am having some serious religious doubts...so i've been going behind my parents' backs and reading other bibles and books and such and i evevn found a friend who has taken me to her religious congregation twice, but in order to do this i have had to lie and steal and other things i am not proud of...so, does the end justify the means?
Update: i am almost twenty, livingwith my parents, but they are very strict and very...uhh...powerful, if i live under their roof i follow their rules. I have no car and no money so my life is basically controlled by them, there are no friends to take me in, i'm just afraid that if i wait to long its going to be to... show more i am almost twenty, livingwith my parents, but they are very strict and very...uhh...powerful, if i live under their roof i follow their rules. I have no car and no money so my life is basically controlled by them, there are no friends to take me in, i'm just afraid that if i wait to long its going to be to late to convince me of anything,
Update 2: ...and if the end doesn't justify the means, what should i do?differently...besides the stealing, (which is just like some bus fare and mom's nicer clothes and such, not like robbing banks or anything...)