Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who did Elizabeth Reaser play on CBS' "Guiding Light"?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Elizabeth Reaser’s rise to fame was not an easy climb. Her dreams of becoming an actress started when she was only a young girl growing up in Milford, Michigan. Being the middle child of a broken home was not always easy. She had to work very hard for many things, but her parents knew of her desire to pursue acting. Reaser attended Oakland University for a while, but eventually applied for and was accepted at the Juilliard School of Drama. Upon graduating from the prestigious school, she set her eyes on Hollywood. At first, she had a difficult time getting proper representation, but after much patience and perseverance

she finally landed a role on the popular soap Guiding Light.

she is not listed for a part.

+

• 1 decade ago

It's weird because I searched for her bios and they all say that she started on Guiding Light, yet when I look up her filmography, there's no role listed for her for Guiding Light, so I guess she played an extra or something.

• 1 decade ago

I do not recall her ever being on GL, and I looked it up and didn't see it listed. She was on Greys anatomy though!

• 1 decade ago

according to her credit list at imdb.com she has never appearred on GL- unless she was an"extra"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714147/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.