Who did Elizabeth Reaser play on CBS' "Guiding Light"?

• MAK
    Favorite Answer

Elizabeth Reaser’s rise to fame was not an easy climb. Her dreams of becoming an actress started when she was only a young girl growing up in Milford, Michigan. Being the middle child of a broken home was not always easy. She had to work very hard for many things, but her parents knew of her desire to pursue acting. Reaser attended Oakland University for a while, but eventually applied for and was accepted at the Juilliard School of Drama. Upon graduating from the prestigious school, she set her eyes on Hollywood. At first, she had a difficult time getting proper representation, but after much patience and perseverance

she finally landed a role on the popular soap Guiding Light.

she is not listed for a part.

+

It's weird because I searched for her bios and they all say that she started on Guiding Light, yet when I look up her filmography, there's no role listed for her for Guiding Light, so I guess she played an extra or something.

I do not recall her ever being on GL, and I looked it up and didn't see it listed. She was on Greys anatomy though!

according to her credit list at imdb.com she has never appearred on GL- unless she was an"extra"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0714147/

i dont no