Do you believe in the possibility that there may be life on other planets *Alien Life-forms*?

I know I believe that there are other alien life-forms on other planets in other solar systems... because this universe is so vast that you can't really deny the possibility that there are life-forms on other planets... unless of course your religion restricts you from thinking that way and you're... show more I know I believe that there are other alien life-forms on other planets in other solar systems... because this universe is so vast that you can't really deny the possibility that there are life-forms on other planets... unless of course your religion restricts you from thinking that way and you're brainwashed. Anyway, I think that there are other intelligent humanoid life forms out there, not the "Little Green Men" we see in movies, and in some video games, but actual humanoid life forms... who knows, there are so many things we can not prove right now, so why deny it?

BQ: Do you think that there are more universes out there, and maybe even another Dimension, or maybe even Close Space?
BQ2: Where do you think a Black Hole leads to?
BQ3: Did you bother reading what I wrote?