Where is the best place to go for refinancing a home?

I am thinking about refinancing since currently I'm at a 7.5% loan. I've had the house for almost 3 years (paying that interest!) and I'd really like to lower my payments. Can anyone make a good suggestion as to who I should go through for a great deal? Only problem is I don't really have much money to put up front.

Favorite Answer

Our home is worth exactly the same it was worth 3 years ago, if not less, much less.

You might not have any equity on your home, even if you put 20% down 3 years ago.

To refi- you need 10% down (equity), or 20% down if you have any dings on your credit reports.

First step is to check your credit reports at

annualcreditreport.com

print them out - they are free - no credit card required

fix all the errors and wait 30 days

Then get your score from Equifax.com for about 8 bucks or so.

If your score is more than 740 to 760, you will only need to put down 10% down - equity.

/

Here you can compare different options try it is free HTTP://HELP.SMARTFINANCESOLUTIONS.NET

RE Where is the best place to go for refinancing a home?

Compare rates free

If you have a 680+ credit score any decent bank will refinance you.

This site can solve your problem very fast: http://WWW.CREDIT-COMPARE.NET