What is the difference between Xbox 360 arcade and elite?

What is the difference between Xbox 360 arcade and elite???I know that elite has large hard-disk and you can store movies etc. but i want to know can you play ANY game on arcade...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

THE XBOX 360 ARCADE SUCKS BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COME WITH A HARD DRIVE AND THE ELITE SUCKS BECAUSE IT IS BLACK AND IT IS TOO MUCH MONEY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY MUCH SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU BUY THE PRO BECAUSE ITS THE BEST ONE BECAUSE IT HAS A HARDDRIVE AND IT DOESN'T COST TO MUCH AND ALL OF YOU WHO SAY THAT YOU CAN PLAY HALO1 OR 2 ON THE 360 ARE FAGS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I OWN ALL 3 SYSTEMS AND TRIED PLAYING HALO 1 AND 2 ON ALLL 3 360'S AND NONE OF THEM FUNCTION THAT WAY

• Susan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

well all 360's are equally prone to getting red rings as the other the arcade just come with the 360 and controller this is the basic package the 360 pro come with like 1 month xbox live gold card and like a 20 gig hard drive and the elite come with the black 360 (no different but the color) and like a 120 gig hard drive a black controller (again no different it just looks better then white) and a 1 month xbox live gold the elite is the most expensive then the pro is second most and the arcade is the least but also the worse so if i was you i'd get the pro because that's all anyone really needs for an xbox and all xbox 360 come with a lifetime warrinty if it involves the red rings

• 1 decade ago

You can play all Xbox 360 games on the Arcade but not any Xbox games like halo 2 & 1 so on... but those graphics suck now anyway... get the Xbox 360 pro so you can do both

Source(s): The Xbox 360 box
  • 1 decade ago

Im not sure about arcade, but I know Elite has a less chance of getting the Red Ring Of Death (RRoD)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

aracade you can just play arcade. But elite will have more room to store a lot. I would get the elite just to have more room in the memory

Source(s): The Eagle is always there for you
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can play the same games on both systems. I think the Elite is the only one with an HDMI port though.

• 1 decade ago

the arcarde doesnt come with a hardrive and it is white. it comes with a memory card. it doesnt come with a mic. it doesnt come with a enternet cable the elite is black comes with a good hardrive not memory card. it comes with a mic. it comes with enternet cable you can play xbox games on it.

• 1 decade ago

"but those graphics suck now anyway"

wow Gavin you are one stupid idiot, gameplay is more important than graphics

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.