Katie Price on I'm A Celeb....?

Hi, so I really liked Kaie all those years back, when she was first went into the jungle. I just thought wow, she is a tough cookie. Then the fairytale ended and watching the way she dealt with the split I really hated her and admit I am on team Andre....

Anyway shes back and when she went in I was the first to pick up my phone and vote for her to do a task, anyway I wached last night before she done the task and voted for her again, then I seen the task and I felt really bad, I mean come on she was not faking that attack, no chance.

then she started to talk about peter and how it was love at first sight for her, and she thought he was fit, and I just think we seen a bit of the Katie we all knew and loved!. I feel all that hard attitude thing at first with the split, was for her own benift to cope with losing the man she loves, and I am starting to feel sorry for her. I think she still loves pete and if he were waiting at the end of that bridge for her coming out, she would run into his arms

so my question is, is anybodys opinion on miss katie price changing? and does anyone agree with my view?

thanks xx

Favorite Answer

i love Katie and feel really sorry for her. the way she acted after the slpit was stupid but she doesnt deserve all the **** shes getting! im just gonna keep voting for everyone else. poor girl. x

No my opinion has not changed sorry. I personally think Peter is much better off without her as he seems a genuine, good guy who so loves all 3 children. If Peter was to appear in the jungle I don't think she would even give him the time of day. She is "playing" yet again to the camera. Oh and goodness me her lips look so wrong! I would sue the person who did it if I was her.

• Louise

We d know her personally , since she has a reality show we also knew how she treated her man, she is a selfish woman who only cares about herself as for mum of the year Kim Marsh won that much more deserved if you ask me.since a few days before the Jungle son was rushed to hospital, would you go to the Jungle in the circumstance she a money grabbing selfish human being , you must be blind if you cant see, am bored watching her do the trials, me are voting her to do them so they get a free view of the boobs

Nope. Never liked her and never will. The way she acted after she split with Pete was disgraceful. Going on national t.v to talk about your miscarriage? Where's her self respect? Oh, wait- she has none.

Source(s): Team Andre 110%

I do not like her and will never

I love that show. I usually have no idea who the celebs are though.

I have always liked her

it is her job !!!

That show is gross.