1. He was angry for/on/in/with hearing the news?
2. I was sorry in doing so/ to do so?
3. How deeply/ what depth is the pool?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. He was angry for hearing the news?
The old woman often gets angry about trivial things.
The professor was angry at John for cheating in the exam.
Don't be angry with me for not having written.
2. I was sorry to do so?
(ABOUT "TO INFINITIVE")
3. what depth is the pool?
since deeply is a adverb ,"how deeply"is wrong.It should be "how deep".
- 1 decade ago
1. He was angry hearing the news.
2. I was sorry doing [that].
3. How deep is the pool? / What is the depth of the pool?
Hope that helps