Salt water flush question?

I want to do the salt water flush because I'm sick and want to flush everything out... However I ate a meal several hours ago (only meal today). Can I do a saline enema first and then the salt water flush? Or skip the enema? Thanks for your help.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think that gary guy just really hates the master cleanse cause he sure answers each and every question with anything to do with it... truth is a salt water flush wont hurt you that is if you can keep it down.. its really gross but if you do do it then use sea salt and dont do the enema the salt will be plenty and it take s about an hour... but if you would rather not take the chance of throwing up then go to gnc and get a herbal detox... the cleaner is a good one and you wont be pooing yourself lol a salt water flush is meant to be done along with a detox system anyways to "flush" out the toxins i hope i helped take care

• Login to reply the answers
  • tito
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Salt Water Flush Benefits

• 1 decade ago

Salt water flushes, drinking large amounts essentially as a purgative has no health benefits. We do similar things to prepare patients for diagnostic tests or surgery, but not because we are "flushing out toxins"...just cleaning out the poop for a colonoscopy, for example. There is a slight risk of sodium overload.

You're "sick". That could cover a lot of things, but I assume you mean you just have a cold or the flu. These are both viral infections and flushing out your GI tract will not make any difference at all, you might actually feel worse. What is it you think is there that needs flushing out anyway? There are no "toxins", no parasites, no poisons, and your body has evolved vary efficient ways of disposing of the normal waste products of metabolism. It is even pretty good at dealing with small doses of real toxins (not the mythical ones Alties vaguely refer to)

In short...you would be wasting your time and might make yourself feel worse. A salt water purge has no health benefits of any sort at all. If you have a cold or the flu, it will get better in its own time.

Amber123 has no clue what she is talking about with regard to detoxes and flushes. She is correct when she says it is gross, may make you vomit or lose control of your bowels though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Salt water flush will just dehydrate you and give you diarrhea, why do you think they tell sailors not to drink salt water if lost at sea?

And an enema is pointless unless you are constipated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A salt water flush is going to do nothing to improve your health. In fact, you risk overloading your system with sodium.

And colliodal silver has zero health benefits with the added risk of sliver toxicity (Argyria).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_silver#Curr...

EDIT: Amber, yes I hate the Master Cleanse, because it is a Master Scam. And dangerous. Read: http://www.everydayhealth.com/blog/zimney-health-a...

• 1 decade ago

Look up colloidal silver, and bob beck protocol. u gotta read his entire paper if u going to research his methods, sota instruments sells the devices

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.