How much do test proctors charge?

i'm gonna start an online (college course) and it says i will be needing a test proctor for two exams....

also do you think i can use my high school counselor as a test proctor? (i'm not in high school anymore)

what would my high school counselor need to do in order be become my proctor? is it necessary to get some kind of approval?

(yes i have we have a close relationship)

So FAR, thanks for ur answers :D

• CoachT
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the proctor and testing site. Who you can use as a proctor depends on which college you're at. Some will allow you to use any certified teacher that will proctor for you and many will let you use a librarian. Those are usually no-charge.

Others will require that you use a college/university testing center - those will run you about $25.

If you're in the military (or reserve/guard) you can usually use the CO or Education Officer for free.

1

Source(s): Fix A Broken Marriage http://enle.info/SaveYourMarriage
  • jateef

If you have a decent relationship with a former counselor, you can probably ask him/her to proctor your exams. I doubt this person would charge you, but you could send him/her a nice letter after you are finished with the course.

Source(s): teacher, who has proctored exams for other students.
  • Ann

Usually community colleges have relationships with other colleges/universities so they will proctor tests for free. Your online college will give you the parameters.

That drives me insane! I've actually stopped doing a lot of things on line because of that. It really is annoying to go to all that trouble to end up with nothing. The last IQ test I took online wasn't free either but I don't remember how they advertised it. Sorry, I feel your pain. Good Luck!