Zee
Zee asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 1 decade ago

Environmentally speaking, should i re-use my plastic bags?

To suffocate my enemies?

Best Answer

Absolutely, these days more and more places are converting to mesh bags, paper bags, green bags etc etc.

One day those plastic bags will be vintage specimens!

Ok, probably not, but definately keeps the ones that havent had things like meat or other open food in them, they always come in handy for things like packing lunch for work, for when you have to move things (if moving home), sorting things, kepping things safe from rain in your back pack, etc, etc, etc.

At home, i keep all of the plastic bags that are still dry and clean, in fact i have bags of plastic bags. Only throw them out once they are no longer sanitary.

- oh, and of course they are great for suffocating enemies too!

I reuse my plastic shopping bags for garbage. That way I don't have to buy those expensive trash bags & it saves on the oil that would have been used to make them. As far as your enemies, Why not kiss & make up.

If you truly care about the environment you would find a non plastic solution for the problem, but reuse is a step in the right direction.

Probably not. You can use them for trash can liners though so at least you get one more use out of them. Reusable bags are the best though and most places sell them cheap!

Many grocery stores have a box next to the front door to drop them off ( for recycling).

Source(s): Stater Brothers in Southern CA

only if you want to go to jail for murder (red rum)! all in all cloth or mesh bags are best for the environment because you can re-use them again and again

yes, plastic can sometimes cause pollution in the air. so we want to re-use anything re-usable we have.

Why would you think of such a thing, it is dumb and will put in jail

lol no probably not

i would...it depends though.