Why are there so many people whinning over and over again about being cheated on?

Get over it people. It sucks but its not the end of the world! And to everyone confused about, " can I ever trust him/her again?" No one on can answer that but you. If you want the relationship find out why the affair happened. They generally don't happen for no reason. Either decide that the... show more Get over it people. It sucks but its not the end of the world! And to everyone confused about, " can I ever trust him/her again?" No one on can answer that but you. If you want the relationship find out why the affair happened. They generally don't happen for no reason. Either decide that the relationship is worth the hard work or leave! And if you decide that it is, put in the necessary work to make sure that he/she never lets an affair happen again. Its really that simple. Sure sure there will need to be communication between the two of you but don't spend the next 6 months arguing and rehashing the ordeal. Life sucks, marriage is hard...deal with it or don't do it at all. And to all the people out there that say, "once a cheater, always a cheater." How the hell would you know that??? Sure there may be some habitual cheaters out there but for the most part i don't think so. Those that have been cheated on...don't let everyone else convince you that you should bail on your cheating spouse. You know what the best thing is for you. One thing that i've learned is sometimes you just need to be still and quiet and calm so that things can be figured out in a rational, peaceful manner that you wont live to regret. Good luck everyone.
5 answers 5