How do you break the massive door down in dragon age origins. I am in Golem form but can't break the door down?

I have all four forms but I can't break the doors down when I am in Golem Form

Favorite Answer

Stand back a little from the door and push the button you normally use to open doors. If you are in Golem form and your Hurl Rock skill is fully charged he will throw a rock and smash the door open.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avKLl

I haven't played Dragon Age: Origins for a while but i believe you just go up to the doors in the Golem form and press the action button (Square on PS3, B on Xbox 360)and you should just open them. It is definitely done in the Golem form though.

• Yeti

Try opening the door from a little farther away. You should notice your cursor change when you go to right-click on it (but I believe it still looks like a lock logo). The golem will bend down and throw a rock at it to knock it down. He doesn't slam through it directly himself.